Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Elsie x Hobbs mating on the agenda!

 I have made a switch and decided when Elsie comes into her season, she will be bred with Hobbs.  This will produce a miniature litter of pups under 25 lbs. at maturity.  

Both parents are social, non shedding, smart and well tested.  You can read all about them both under the Breeders tab on my website.

At this time, I have a full folder of applicants for this litter.  However, I don't count my chickens until they hatch, and will need to confirm all those that were interested.  If any have fallen off, I will go back to my applicants on the Wait List.

Certainly, I am hoping for a delivery before Christmas with a go home date APPROXIMATELY in February is my very best guess.  All timing is dependent on when Elsie is ready to be bred, that she carries a litter and whelps healthy puppies.

Elsie prancing around.

Hobb`s favorite place is in someone`s arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment