Tuesday, November 10, 2020

EYE EXAM TODAY!

Another trip to a vet office, this time in Portsmouth, New Hampshire to see my canine ophthalmologist.  For many, many years I have used both Drs. Clode or Cassotis to check the eyes of my litters at around 8 weeks or so.  Many breeders think I am foolish for this 'extra' expense but I feel it necessary and informative.

The pups continue to be good car riders - some initial whining but they settle quickly (10 minutes)?  Once there I set up my wagon and 'crate' and waited for the vet tech to take them inside.  Of course, while waiting, numerous people gravitated to my car to adore the pups.  They loved it.

This pic is of them in the back of my car waiting to begin our trip.  :+)


Who could resist???


1 comment:

  1. The car and wagon pictures are always favorites❣️ This group is irresistible 🥰

    ReplyDelete