Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Sorry for the lateness for the Brinkley x Emmett 7 week pics!

Unfortunately, I had to get a new iPhone yesterday and if anyone has had to do this, you know how long it can take waiting in the line, etc.

I managed to get the pics done early on Monday afternoon but then had to go back to the iPhone store, waited in line again and finally got home to make dinner for our adults, puppies and then ourselves.  It was just too late to get them on the computer, so it had to wait for VOTING DAY!  I was up bright and early and waiting in line.  It took about 45 minutes (generally, no more than 10 minutes in past years).

Finally, (and with apologies) here are the 7 week pics! It was SOOO chilly yesterday and not much better this morning! Initially, my thought was to take their pics outdoors, but when I went to do it, the poor pup was shivering!  I said 'enough of that'!  So, I set up my Lightbox in the pup room and did it indoors but used an 'outdoor' theme.  Hence, the background is a 'blanket of snow with paw prints'.  The pups were 'warmed' up with hats or scarfs.  :+)




Green Boy's ears looked so cute peeking out of the 'earholes' of the hat.

Adorable in her pink scarf!

So good about keeping his warm hat on.  :+)

Ebony Girl is a hoot and loves attention! I think she would have liked a hat as well.

Orange Boy looks like an aviator in this hat, right??

Compliant and friendly with just a tad of reserve.

Warm Bunny Ear hat for Miss Purple.  Is it Easter, yet?  She weighs 5 3/4 lbs.


Also, I took some shots of the pups when we had some decent weather on the weekend.  The pups now have the entire pup play yeard to enjoy and they LOVE it!  See for yourself!









The rest of the week is suppose to improve and I am sure the pups will be out for most of the day enjoying the warmer temps and all the room to romp!  :+) 

 

1 comment: