Sunday, November 15, 2020

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY FOR THE BRINKLEY X EMMETT LITTER HERE AT ADNE.

The puppy room is empty.  I will be cleaning it up and prepare it soon for Elsie's litter but not till  after Thanksgiving.  Elsie's litter is due in early December, so I will have a small reprieve from pup duties.  However, I need to recover from our Thanksgiving holiday with lots of family; engage in some Christmas shopping and think snow!  Lots to do before then.  No time to waste!

Hopefully, the pups will adjust to their new families after a few days and a routine will be established,  Remember to keep checking the Critical Periods as your pup matures and keep me informed of any concerns.

Bye babies!!  Try to be good 'most of the time'.  :+)


Reports from my Guardian Home for Phoebe have been delightful.  They are enjoying
her energy and social skills.  Phoebe might be learning some obedience too.  :+)

Rufus is a wiggly guy that will need lots of support.  Fortunately, this couple has both time 
and patience to provide it.


Cooper, the Drama King.  What a character!  Full of mischief which I know Marie will
take in stride as John and Cooper bounce off each other.

Monty will love attention and some space. A little guy who will have
 a big sister to show him the ropes.

Oh, the fun this couple will have with this lil charmer!
I can't wait to hear what the community says when they take her for a walk in her 'princess' harness!

I certainly hope Miss Mishka makes a good partner for her dad's profession.  Having a cutie
like her for some comfort would be a wonderful accomplishment.

Can I say 'Cuddle King'?  Mr. Black Jack LOVES to be held and snuggles right into you.
His eyes follow you everywhere.  :+)


3 comments:

  1. As Brinkley’s guardian, I couldn’t be more pleased to see these families who will be “Home” for her pups! Each seems like a perfect fit.
    If these puppies are anything like their mom, Brinkley, you can look forward to years of delightful canine companionship.
    Best wishes to all❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I found Brinkley's litter photos on your blog. Of course, they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete