Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Jonnie.

 I gave Jonnie a bath last week and today I finally groomed her.  She was super, super good about being brushed, combed, clipped and trimmed.  Kudos to her family for all the touching on toes, face, ears, tail and body.  Her professional groomer is also commended for doing a great job with clipper noises and handling.  Just makes what I do less stressful for mom.  :+)

Thought you would enjoy some pics.  :+)


I think Jonnie is very happy to have her 'figure' back.

Freshly groomed and back to nursing her babes.  Some of these pups are really chunky!


4 comments:

  1. Jonnie is so cute! Rosie looks like her mamma too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie❣️ Looks like she is bouncing right back ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is! I am amazed some of her pups are so chunky, one pup is already two pounds! I just weighed them today! Then there are the two tiny ones who get as much time time nursing as the rest but will always be petite. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks beautiful and very happy.

    ReplyDelete