Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Great News!!! Brinkley's mating to Diesel was a success!!

 The happy news was well received by Brinkley, her guardians and myself!  I was hopeful but the breeding days were a bit hectic and Diesel was a bit shy about meeting his girlfriend.  Brinkley was a great 'hostess' though and was patient.  :+)

This is a pic of the Ultra Sound done today.  Those dark 'circular' lumps are tiny fetuses.  There could be around six in all but we will not know for sure until she delivers.  I will be contacting those in her file to see if they are committed or have moved on.

Happy day here at ADNE!




5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I have been checking your blog 10 times a day for this happy news!!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joyce, for posting the ultrasound. John was delighted to hear the news! Banner day here for us 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly have been smiling since receiving the news! :+)

    ReplyDelete