Saturday, April 24, 2021

SEVEN WEEKS AND FULL OF SUGAR & SPICE AND TEETH!

Boy oh boy - this group is loving the outdoors, expending lots of energy and sometimes getting into trouble.  As those of you who have visited recently, they have certainly come into themselves - even little Gabe is joining in!  

As I mentioned, this coming week is a busy one and it will be interesting on how all the pups do on rides but I will let you know so all of you can be prepared for when they go home.

They are certainly becoming little rascals and they make a racket when it is feeding time!  I have never heard such screeches!!  God Almighty, you would think they were a starved bunch of neglected wild things!  Once done, tails are wagging and smiles emerge.  :+)

Boy was I grateful for today's weather!  That wind the past few days was unbearable!  Here are the pics!


I love the tongue sticking out.

Fun with just enough energy. A sweet girl.

Big, bossy and beautiful.

Willing to be your best friend.

Another gentle charmer with just enough spice.

I am ever grateful for first choice.  :+)

Gabriel is finally coming into his own.  I am so happy.

A armful of happy and friendly energy.


2 comments: