Friday, June 18, 2021

Can you believe it - SEVEN WEEKS already! (Brinkley x Diesel)

Since the weather has been rather nice, the pups are outside in their pen most of the day.  They get fed out there as well.  Several times, I let them out of their 'safe' pen and let them run around the full pup play-yard with Gabriel.  They just love it.  Gabe really tires them out and they are happy to go back into the smaller pen for a rest.  (Gabe takes a rest too.)



Here they are ready to come out and romp, wrestle and run!


I could not figure out where I wanted to take their pics this morning and tried several places and finally decided on the Playskool slide.  At least it had a flat area to try and get them to sit - not always an easy thing to do!!






They are a lovely bunch of pups and people who have visited want to 'take them all'!  I am always so happy to hear this as I know any of them will be a great addition to their home.  :+)

1 comment:

  1. Love the group picture in the pen❣️ They sure are cute. Count me among the group who wishes I could “take them all.” 🥰

    ReplyDelete