Friday, June 11, 2021

SIX WEEKS and counting down! BRINKLEY X DIESEL LITTER

 What a difference in temperatures!  Today, I was wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt.  Thankfully, it was cool enough for me to get most of the cut tree branches out of our pool area - almost done!!

The pups watch me go back and forth over and over as they could see me through the fence slats.  I think I kept them entertained.  :+)

Gabriel, on the other hand, gets his exercise by trying to interact with them in their small pen.  Many times he either grabs one of their toes or their nose if they put them outside the fence holes.  Sometimes I wonder who is entertaining whom?  Either way, they get their exercise!

Here are the six week pics!


MR. BRUNO is 7 1/2 lbs today!  What an armload!

MISS AMBER is 6 3/4 lbs. of happy energy.

MISS JADE'S face says it all - PLEASE get me out of this pail.  6 1/2 lbs.


Well...CHIP, who weighs 7 1/4 lbs. just wanted to duck into the pail and hide!  It took several tries
to finally get one of his face - barely! Such a big baby.





2 comments:

  1. They each get more adorable every week. Chunky puppies! Thank you for the photos - we love seeing the week on week changes. Adorable. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures❣️ And so different to see them them so still. In person they are such active little dumplings - so engaged & full of fun.

    ReplyDelete