Saturday, June 26, 2021

Ugh! I am a day late and many dollars short! (BRINKLEY X DIESEL LITTER - WEEK 8)

I apologize for the delay in posting pics but yesterday was a blaze of activity!  The pups are doing EXTREMELY well with no complaints after the surgeries.  They are really TOO happy!  They want to run around and do agility, I think!  They are in the small pen in the pup area and want to get out.  They need to remain there so that they don't open incisions with rough play.  It is the very worse time of the entire experience here.  They feel so good that it is tough for them, and me, to keep them from running off steam.  

They were wonderful at the vets and four of the vet techs brought them out in their arms and people simply milled about admiring them.  It was adorable.  :+)

Unfortunately, I am still waiting for the last write up from my trainer.  I will not assign until I have all of them before calling each of you.   It is the way it is - I too, get antsy.  :+)

On another note, for those who have not paid in full, the balance is now due.  I will contact you separately.  :+)






Get ready for your lives to get busy!  :+)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Joyce….Good thing they have owners waiting for them or John & I would be on our way to take them all home 🥰🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well, Jade has just become available! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’d be so sweet - Jade would be with her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’d be so sweet - Jade would be with her mom!

    ReplyDelete