Sunday, June 20, 2021

I have a puppy available! UPDATE: SOLD

Unfortunately, one of the buyers for a pup from the Brinkley x Diesel litter has had to move to a different litter due to timing.  

If anyone on my Waitlist is interested, please contact me via email privately.  I have been reaching out to my list of people but it is a long process to wait for answers - especially during the summer when so many are out and about.  So, I decided to simply open it up to everyone who has sent in an application.

Per my website, I assign your puppy based on what you wrote on your application which is why I will not be accepting any NEW applications for this pup.  The pick up date is JULY 2ND - A FRIDAY!  I know it is a tough time to add a new pup to your family given that it is a holiday weekend.

If any of you show interest, payment, in full, will be required.  I have two males and two females.  Check out their pics here on the AnnaBlog.  All will be mediums ranging from about 30 to 40 lbs. at maturity.

Please email me privately at:  joycetabor@gmail.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment