Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Eye appointment today!

 Hello,


This morning we packed my car with the pups and headed to Portsmouth, NH for their eye check. They did great on the trip to and from.  Although I could not go in because of protocols still, I totally enjoyed the vet techs tripping over themselves to cuddle and hold the puppies to bring them in.  I was told 'having your pups' visit makes our day'!  Always nice to be so well received.  :+)

Once home, we let them run around a bit, served lunch, run around some more and then began the bath segment.  I always bathed my pups the day before surgeries.  Now, they will be clean and fresh for both my vet and their owners for Saturday's pick up.  


Settling in with Mr. Frog after their baths:  Black Collar/Riley, next to him is Purple/Maisie with those big brown eyes.  On top of Riley is Teal/Jenny with Blue/Biscuit resting on Jenny's backend.  Red/Buddy has claimed the rest of Mr. Frog.  It was time for Mr. Ted E. Bear to get a bath also.  :+)
Winnie did not have a bath as she is not having any surgeries, so not included.  (Actually, she was on the slide and did not fit in the shot).  


No comments:

Post a Comment