Saturday, February 5, 2022

Snow bunnies. Week 8!



Yup, it is dang cold outdoors but these eight week old pups did not mind it at all!  They all have nice thick coats and plenty of energy to keep themselves active and warm.

Right after they had breakfast this morning, I opened the outside door before I began cleaning the evening's 'gifts' and noticed several of the pups wandering outside.  Great!  Several even did potty out there.  So, I finished up my chore and watched them investigate the snow.

Later, I had an errand to do, so fed them lunch early and when I came back, I grabbed my winter attire and camera and went outdoors allowing them to follow me.  I just wanted to see if they would follow me all the way outside to the pup yard which they did. Then, I put them back in their pen and later took them out one by one to take an outdoor pic for this week.  ⛄


''Where is Winnie going'?

Let's follow and see.

'What is THIS stuff called?  Can we eat it?'

Purple says 'Can you please close the door, it is chilly!'

Wahoo!  This is FUN!!! (Winnie and Teal)

Gosh, didn't they love being outdoors, chasing each other and frolicking to and fro!  Of course their time in the cold was being monitored so they did not get chilled.

                                                           ----------------------------------------

After lunch and a nap, I took each pup out individually to take their eight week pics.  It was nice to actually do it outdoors albeit - very chilly!!!

A rugged armful of puppy is Red Boy.  He is 10 1/2 pounds of curls and cuddles.  
The cold did not bother him a bit.

Winnie Mc Phee is small but hardy! Loves being outdoors!  6 1/2 lbs.

Blue Boy is 8 lbs. He is 'not an officer but IS a gentleman'.  I think he was asking to go back inside.  :+)

Purple Girl does enjoy the snow but also likes the comfort of indoors as well - 8 lbs.

Black Boy - the 'happy go lucky, go with the flow kind of guy'.   This hunk now weighs 11 lbs!  He is also the only one that will go through the puppy door flap with ease.

Teal Girl is not shy or anxious.  She does like the snow and exploring outdoors.  
She is just a bit heavier than Winnie at 7 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment