Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hot...Hot...Hot!

Today was another roaster!  Both days, we took the pups into our swimming pool and boy are they great swimmers!  They all did super well and enjoyed cooling off in the 'big' pool!  Our grand-daughters were delighted to participate as well.  :+)

Another visit to the vet today was for their microchips.  They were all very brave and it went smoothly.  I kept the car running with the A/C during this visit and both I and the pups were comfortable.  

Also, it appears that I have concluded my paperwork with SpaySecure and you should be receiving paperwork to sign from this company.  This is a first for me, so hopefully, all goes well - it was rather daunting to read all the 'legal-eeze' but this is serious business!  Many other breeders are using them now and reports have been very positive.

This is my last pic post till Saturday's pick up!

This lil' chunk 'o chocolate is named REESE  :+) - 4 1/2 lbs.

Irish Belle-Ami.  Beautiful friend in French. - 5 1/4 lbs.

Changed to Chloe Grace Russo.  4 1/2 lb.s

Daisy.  She has a furry Rosie waiting for her to join the family.  6 3/4 lbs.

Babka - a Jewish cinnamon delicacy - yummy.  5 1/2 lbs.

A few more pics showing how much the girls and the pups enjoyed the pool the past few days!




Our son enjoyed it more than everyone, I believe.  Although every pup delighted in the swim.  
I bet all of them become water doodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment