Sunday, July 24, 2022

We are walking and 'talking'! Elsie x Duckie Litter - WEEK THREE

I know I am a day late getting this post done but I took the rest of yesterday off after sending Skye's puppies home with their owners.

Back in the saddle early this morning with sanitizing the puppy room to place Elsie's pups in the spot where Skye's pups were.   There is a bit more space now.  :+)

Another hot day but I took their pics on my entrance deck where we still had some shade.  Here are the cuties.


                                                                        WEEK THREE

Miss Teal weighs 2 1/4 lbs


Miss Ruby is the smallest weighing 2 1/8 lbs.

Miss Violet weighs 2 3/4 lbs.

Miss Coral also weighs 2 3/4 lbs.

 In another week or so, these pups will be enjoying the outdoor pen providing we don't have this hot, hot, weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment