Tuesday, July 5, 2022

I finally have some availability! - Currently all sold.

Finally, since the whirlwind of COVID, normalcy has returned.  Thank goodness!!!

It has always been my policy here at ADNE to not take in a deposit when you inquire or send in an application regarding an upcoming litter.  I know this is not the 'typical method' as most demand a non-refundable deposit with all applications.  I don't mind if you shop around to find a pup available earlier, or is the perfect size or color.  We shop around for many things we purchase, right?  

Hence many of my wait list applications have found pups elsewhere and I am very happy for them!  Now I have pups for sale after almost two years of 'crazy' demand. 

Pics of Elsie and her four girls!!!



A closer shot of Elsie's four little girls - Ruby (black). Teal, Coral and Violet are apricot.

Happy and content, Elsie is proud of her girls.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment