Wednesday, July 6, 2022

We are on the other side of the mountain and counting down to 'Go Home Day'. Skye x Duckie - Week 7!

Wow, time is flying by, isn't it?  Next week, the pups will be seeing my trainer and once I receive her write ups (several days), I will assign these curly cuties!  I know everyone can hardly wait but be patient!!

With my grand-daughters here everyday, these pups are getting loads of attention, cuddles and play time!  They love the outdoor play area and chasing Winnie!  So the pups are getting socialized well with both kids and other friendly dogs.

I have found this litter to be very intelligent.  Training to go potty in a particular spot has been very easy both indoors and out.  When I 'copied' the same set up outside as inside, they immediately recognized the set up and used 'the bathroom'.  I am quite pleased as it makes clean up for me nice and convenient.  Thank you pups!!  :+)

After a wonderful rainstorm last night, the sun is shining and everything smells fresh.  Today's pic segment features them being prepared for the bright sunlight.  


PURPLE GIRL - 3 1/2 lbs.  

RED GIRL - 4 3/4 LBS.

GREEN GIRL - 3 3/4 LBS.

BROWN BOY - 3 1/4 LBS.

BLUE BOY - 4 LBS.

You may notice in some of these pics that I clipped their eyes and also their VERY scratchy nails!!  The curly coats will be soft and because they are such little guys will be easy for qualified groomers to keep prim and proper.  I was surprised at how well they did when I trimmed their eyes - very cooperative.  :+)

I find all of the pups curious, energetic, smart and engaging.  They love to wrestle, chase, explore and meet people.  I think all of you will be pleased with any one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment