Wednesday, March 22, 2023

First nail clipping!

The 'first' of many, many more.  As I was doing their early neurological stimulation exercises this morning, I realized that those nails were really picky!  Poor Phoebe having to endure those tiny needles kneading her teats for milk.  :+(. None the worse for the wear - all were quite tolerant of the mild procedure.  It will be a weekly thing moving forward!

Pic because I finally got one that you can actually see ALL of them!  Miss Ruby has her head on Miss Lilac.  Too cute!


All fed, exercised, warm and content.


2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to be able to adopt from one of your upcoming litters. I will be counting on you to help me pick out a Rumple personality! Enjoying watching these nuggets. I could be tempted to get a brother and sister! So precious. ♥️, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete