Tuesday, March 21, 2023

We have moved! (Phoebe x Diesel)

This morning as I was doing their exercises, I noticed two pups beginning to open their peepers - Brown Collar Male and would you believe both peepers open on little Miss Ruby! Hmmmmm... I thought, should I move them today?

I had to do some errands and when I got back, made the decision to prepare the Pup Room.  They are now settled in.  It is nice to have a bit more room and some sunshine!  The pups will continue to adjust to the light and the rest of the group will open their eyes on their schedule.

A snapshot of their permanent quarters.  As they grow, the pen will be adjusted to accommodate their needs.  Eventually, the 'dog bed' will be removed and they will have a bigger space to move about.




No comments:

Post a Comment