Friday, March 17, 2023

PHOEBE & DIESEL LITTER - ONE WEEK YESTERDAY!

At one week old yesterday, this litter has begun Early Neurological Stimulation exercises, have had two car rides (one more to go to curb nausea) and have gained numerous ounces of weight from the loving care of their mommy, Phoebe.  

You might be thinking about those 'car rides' - well, I read an article years ago, that if you provide three car rides to a puppy BEFORE they are ten days old, you can greatly reduce the possibility of dogs being nauseous in the car.  I have done this to all my litters over the years and have had only one report of car sickness! Those are darn good odds!  :+). As they age, we go for more vet exams and a temperament test so my pups have several car rides before ever going home with you.

Although I did put up some pics previously, I like to keep to a schedule, so I did not think you would mind pics of them at a full one week of age (well technically, tonight between 11 and 1:30 ish) :+)


At one full week, Blue Boy weighs 1 lb. 3 ozs.

Lilac Girl weighs 14 3/4 ozs. I think she is drinking Phoebe's  'skim milk'! Ha!

Brown Male Parti weighs 1 lb. 4 ozs.

Green Boy is 1 lb., 2 ozs.

Ruby Girl has really well from her birthweight and is now 9 1/2 ounces!

Teal Girl is 1 lb., 2 ozs.

Black Girl weighs the most at 1 lb., 6 ozs.

Orange Boy is 1 lb., 4 ozs.

All comments and pics will be posted weekly on this AnnaBlog as this litter grows.  Check often! :+). By the way, I think we finally got the 'Comments' working!  Feel free to make a comment and please sign your name after typing otherwise it will be 'anonymous'.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and diverse group❣️ I look forward to watching them change and grow.

    ReplyDelete