Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Vet visit for mom and pups.

Wow am I happy that my visit to the vets with Phoebe and her babies was yesterday!  We had a great trip and all did well.  Phoebe was examined to make sure she was in good shape after her delivery and the pups were checked for clefts and a general once over.  Then I took Phoebe out for some fresh air while the pups had their dew claws removed.  I have this done so there is no chance of them ripping them off.  Also, lots of groomers forget about dew claws and nip them with clippers.  :+(

I am just going to post a couple of pics.  The ride to and from the vet was uneventful.  Of course, as they get older, it generally gets 'louder' in my car.  :+)

They are gaining daily - even the tiny one who is now over 6 ounces and nurses with her siblings who are all double her weight.  Good job Ruby girl!


All of them had a rectal check for temperatures.

All of them were weighed in this cute bowl scale.

And ALL of them did very well!




No comments:

Post a Comment