Monday, September 16, 2024

LUCIE X DIESEL LITTER - WEEK 7!

 Oh what a morning!  For once, I was able to get the morning started from the getgo with pictures!  The pups were very cooperative for our Week 7 segment.  :+)

I decided to do our Blue Buggy theme today.  As you all know there are many pieces of equipment in the Pup area.  After this litter, they will all have to find a new home but till then, we all still enjoy them - especially the pups!

Here is today's 'excursion'!

Yep, hands on the wheel in the 10 & 2 position.  5 3/4 lbs

'You want me to drive this jalopy??'  I don't think so!   4 3/4 bs.

"um..I am not so sure about this'.   5 1/2 lbs.

'Hi everybody!  Look what I am doing!! I GOT this!   4 1/4 lbs.

'I wonder if there is cruise control?'   4 1/2 lbs.

'This is a piece of cake you guys!'   4 1/2 lbs.

'Is there something in the road?  Where are the BRAKES?'   4 lbs.

'Where is the GPS on this thing?'  3 lbs.

'Lovely day, blue skies but I MUST change these tunes!   4 1/4 lbs.

'WHAT am I doing in the TRUNK???'   2/1/2 lbs.

Let's not forget our visitors!  Lots of smiles and cuddles!  Keep them coming!!  Lots of socialization is SO important at this stage.  :+)









No comments:

Post a Comment