Monday, September 30, 2024

Pics of my last litter for ADNE. My retirement litter goes home! (BEAN has been added!)

 I am thrilled that my very last litter has gone home to wonderful families that I know will cherish each moment they have with their new pup!  Like bringing home your first baby, there will be a lot to learn, mistakes will be made as well as memories of 'puppyhood'.  The first few months are never easy but, if done right, will render lifetime rewards.   :+) 

Thankfully, the day was great so my first segment of pick ups was in the morning and the pups were eager to say hello to all!

So much fun for both people and puppies!

They could have been here all day, but the 'show' must go on so I had to herd them in.  :+)

After pups and new owners enjoyed the interaction outdoors, I asked all to come indoors to go over their Pup Booklet, finish any paperwork that needed to be completed, answer questions and then take photos:

On Friday, my New Jersey family made the trek to welcome yet another ADNE doodle to their home.  Doodles, Albert and Leo, await their newest 'brother' with the illustrious name of
 'Professor Finegan P. Fass', who was Green Boy.

Isn't Miss Lucie a lucky girl to have one of her sons live with her and family?  The Baker's welcome INDY (Red Boy) with open arms and lots of smiles.

Another long hauler from New York could hardly wait to cuddle with FINLEY, (Blue Boy).  Karen was very lucky to have her sister with her on the trip.  I am sure she did not mind snuggling
with this cutie for a few miles, right?  :+)

Miss Annie (Pink Girl) is very fortunate to have her sister, Mollie, practically living across from her for lots of wrestling and companionship.  What a lucky turn of events for her and her new owner, Nancy. :+)

And, here comes Mollie (Rose Girl)!  She can't wait for Annie to show her all the fun and activity they will share each week as they adjust to new surroundings, places and things!  Terri and Tom
are going to have lots of snuggles with this little charmer!

Yellow Boy, the poster child, is now named 'ONO'.  I think his namesake is going to be said often.  :+)
He has an ADNE brother at home to welcome him.  I bet there will be a good dose of shenanigans!!

'WILLOW' aka Teal Girl.  Such a softie who will thoroughly enjoy lots of snuggles on Louise's lap.  It was so great when she attended a visit to see the pups with her brother Luc & wife that she decided to get one as well.  So nice to have family close by when you need a pup sitter! :+)
Bean aka  Orange Boy, is now with his family after being with my trainer for a week.  I am told he is doing very well!  They all look very happy!  :+)

Also, a number of my litter customers like to have their own personal FB page of the litter siblings.  Luc Bergeron who is the owner of Augustus (Brown Collar Tri-colored Boy) has volunteered to do this for your group.  It is a wonderful way to share the 'good, bad and ugly days of raising a new pup.  Owners with more dog experience can offer help and guidance with newbies and to also share in the joys of having a pup.  Please send me an email if you would like to join this FB group as many people read my blog and I don't want to just put out a private email.  Okay??

FIN, (Black Collar). Tiny in size but huge in heart and spirit.  I bottle fed this little guy for more than a week because he simply could not beat out his bigger siblings for one of Mom's 8 nipples.  He would wiggle his little nose so much when he smelled the bottle coming - utterly adorable.  

This couple was smitten with him from the moment he climbed onto Scott's lap.  I sure hope FIN and their other dog, Teddy become buddies. 







No comments:

Post a Comment