Tuesday, September 24, 2024

TEMPERAMENT TESTING!

Whew, we are now back home, the pups have been fed and are now napping.

They were wonderful both to and from their adventure.  They all did remarkably well.  My trainer was so awesome - she actually put-up fencing outside her patio area so they could be outside enjoying the sunshine, toys and grounds as we tested each pup (one by one)!  It was certainly not expected and I came prepared, but boy was it a welcome site!   Judy always goes the extra mile! :+). We left at 8 am and returned home around 1:30 pm - so a long day.

I forgot my camera, so had to use my cell phone to take some pics.  However, it needs to charge.  So, I am hoping that I will be able to post some pics later on to this post.  

Now we wait, - impatiently - I am sure. :+)

Okay, I did my best but it was not good enough - the pics are AWFUL!  I do hate cell phones because I am so awful with them!  Grrrr....  all that time wasted!  

My apologies.  :+(

No comments:

Post a Comment