Saturday, July 6, 2019

CLARY'S LITTER IS FIVE WEEKS OLD TODAY!

Time is surely flying by!  The pups are outdoors most of the day because they have a lovely spot that is shaded, cool and stimulating.  They have lots of visits including my grandson when here, me, Clary's family and Daisy, of course!  She is most definitely their 'nanny'.

Clary is now home with her guardians full time.  She visited the pups several times while on her 'temporary leave of absence' until she no longer had any milk to offer.  It worked out beautifully.  So happy Clary's guardians live so close - a GREAT convenience for all involved.

When these pups come back into the puppy room, they 100% of the time use the potty box.  There has never been one 'oops' since they began training in earnest.  I am amazed by this.  I hope it is an omen that they will be easy to train when they go home!  :+)

Today's picture backdrop is one of my window boxes hanging on a fence.  It is impossible to photograph them if not confined somehow - they are way too curious and will not stay still.  Hopefully, I will have time to finish getting the turf ready and THEN I may be able to get some activity shots.  We have a few more weeks.  :+)

Blue Boy - I swear he eats with his entire face.  He always seems to have some food on his nose!  4  3/4 lbs

Green Boy's blue eyes are simply mesmerizing.   4  3/4 lbs

Red Girl - 4  1/4 lbs.  In every litter, I typically get a photo gem - she is it.

Violet Girl is just plain happy so much like Clary.  :+)  3  3/4 lbs  

Still the curious one Pink Girl is a sweetheart. 4 lbs.



6 comments:

  1. I can not believe how much these pups have changed in a weeks time! ALL such adorable faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are any of these adorable puppies available? I am very interested in Green boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keaton,

    If you are interested, you will need to fill out an application. If you have questions, please contact me via my email or phone. Both are on this website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! What a beautiful bunch.

    ReplyDelete