Saturday, July 27, 2019

Getting a bit silly around here. (Clary x Wyatt Litter)

Right around this time, I begin to get stir crazy and need some relief.  So, I have some fun with the pups.  The group was just about ready for a nap so I took advantage of the timing and did a bit of 'dressing up' with them for their 8 week pics.

Soon you will be taking your pup home and I sure hope you are getting prepared.  Be sure to read, in full, the Pup Prep Tab on the AnnaBlog - it will be very helpful.  Get your trainer lined up, your vet appointment made (no vaccines, just a stool check and 'Hello') and don't forget to visit a groomer in your area the does doodles well!

Enjoy the pics!

'My name is ROXY PARKS and I have another ADNE sibling waiting for me at home'.

'Doesn't this red bow look divine on me'?  (possibly available)

'Do I do this tie justice, or what'?  My name is BISCUIT SCOTT.

'Really, I am more the bow tie type.  FRANKIE BING HAYES.

'PUHLEESE tell me there is not a cabbage on my head!'  (probably placed, not 100% yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment