Saturday, July 13, 2019

SIX WEEKS! (Clary x Wyatt litter)

Oh boy are they ever loving the full use of the play area!  When company comes though, they only want to be where the people are.  This is a very social group at six weeks.

The other day, it was pouring but I don't want them to be 'shy' about rain, so I had an umbrella and went into the rain and they followed.  No one seemed to mind the 'wetness' and some had muddy toes before we went in.  I am also letting them figured out how to use the dogie door.  Some go through it no problem and others are taking their time and need a bit of coaxing.  In another week or so, they will be flying through it!

They still all sleep a lot during the day, so visits are limited unless families are fine with having more than one group here at a time.  The pups do tire quickly because of all the excitement and handling, so there really is only about 20 to 30 minutes of active engagement and then they start to look for a spot for a nap.  Recovery is quick and the process starts all over again!

Today, our middle son arrives with our four grand-daughters from Pennsylvania and will be staying for a week.  The pups will have tons of handling.  Obviously, I cannot accommodate any visitors for this week and the weekend slots are already full.

Temperament testing is on Tuesday, July 23 and it will be a few days later that you will know which pup you have been assigned.  It takes my trainer a few days to do the write ups on each pup.  Remember, assignments are based on what you put on your application, so if there are any changes, please send me an email so I can add it to your app. - this includes color, gender, etc. !!!

Blue Boy weighs 6 1/4 lbs.  At this time, he is the heaviest pup.  He is a solid boy like Wyatt, his daddy.  His coat is curly and should be non-shedding.  Blue is an active, curious and fun loving pup.  He likes activity.  He is the only pup that wanted to stand for his photo with his tail wagging, wagging, wagging.  He loves to play.

Red Girl is 5 1/4 lbs. today.  At first, I thought she would be a shedder but I was wrong.  Red has a very soft, thick coat and solid boning.  She has a middle of the road personality.  Loves people but is also content to entertain herself.

'Hi World, here I come! ' Lilac Girl is the smallest in the litter but has the BIGGEST personality!  Loves everything - people, places and things.  She will need an active family dynamic is my guess.  No shedding.

Looking forward to hearing what my trainer says.  She has a lot of energy!  I am considering her for a Guardian placement, but have not made up my mind yet, so don't let that stop you from picking her for one of your preferences.

Pink Girl weighs 5 lbs.  She does not shed at this time and I don't expect her to.   Pink loves to be with people and would like nothing more than to be you constant companion.  She is curious, friendly and has a good dose of energy.

'Look into my eyes'.  Green Boy is very sweet.  The most gentle personality of the group.  He is not a rambunctious pup at all - sort of like a librarian - quiet and studious.  At this time, Green Boy does shed.  I can pick off hairs from him, but if I pat him, there is no trail of hair on my hands like if you pat a Shepherd or Labrador.  I do not recommend that he go to anyone on the list that has allergies of any type.

Green would also do best in a more quiet setting.  He is a good size pup at 6 lbs. with excellent boning and large head.
His pattern is the most stunning I have ever produced.  



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Each one!
    I’m curious about Green Boy’s eyes as they show on my monitor as being blue.
    Is that the case and, if so, do you expect they’ll be changing?
    They are so beautifully striking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green Boy's eyes are remarkably blue and will remain that way. It is a beautiful and unexpected mutation! He does not carry the Merle gene and neither do his parents as we had all of them tested to be sure. :+)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that’s a lovely surprise 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure was! Never expected it that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete