Wednesday, July 10, 2019

GUNNY'S LITTER IS THREE WEEKS TODAY!

As is typical this time of year, we have had lots of company and visitors with more coming soon.  Trying to find a block of uninterrupted time to get pics in has been a daunting task!  However, between pup visits and my daughter and grandson coming, I managed to get them done.  It was easiest for me to hold them and snap a pic than try to provide a backdrop.  Sometimes, simplicity must rule!

Soon, I will be introducing a potty box in their space and hoping they will use it.  Small steps!

One thing I can say is that they are all gaining well and Gunny continues to be a good momma!  I am almost tempted to try some gruel for them but with company coming for a week, I am going to wait till things settled down once again.

The pics make them look big but they are little guys.  :+)

Violet Girl will be curly.

Coral Girl at 3 wks.  2 1/4 lbs.  Her coat will be wavy and she is a Caramel.

Coffee Girl will have a wavy coat.

Rocky Boy will be curly.  He will also be a Caramel and have brown pigment. (Caramel)

Sky Girl will have a wavy coat as well.  Not sure yet if she will be a Caramel or an Apricot.

Coal Boy will have a slight wave to his coat.

Sage Girl will be curly and have brown pigment.  (Caramel)

Fudge Boy will have a wavy coat like his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment