Friday, May 21, 2021

Brinkley x Diesel Litter - Week 3!

 At this time, they are moving a bit more, still not 'walking' per se, but getting there!  Eyes are open, they startle easily, are uncertain when picked up and let me know when they need some fresh air or the fan turned on!  They complain!  :+). Trust me, all normal.

Once they are four weeks and older, the action starts.  Pics will be more animated and my job gets harder as once pups are truly mobile, they need more stimulation, food, clean up and visitors begin making appointments.  I get busy.

Here are their three week pics.  I chose one of our birdbaths (without the water!) and they barely fit in it.  These pups are rugged!  When I think of it, Gabriel at 11 weeks is now 6 1/2 lbs. and these guys are close to 3 and 4+ pounds at THREE WEEKS!







1 comment:

  1. What sweeties! Just lazin’ away on a summery day🥰☀️

    ReplyDelete