Saturday, May 1, 2021

What an exhausting week this has been! (Jonnie x Hobbs)

 I am truly amazed that not only did the pups survive but thrived with all the driving as well as going to totally unfamiliar places using wagons, hand offs to strangers at the training center and enduring it all.

It was truly a packed week of events.  So glad it is behind me but still waiting for my trainer's write ups to make assignments.  I know all of you are anxious but I need time to make the proper placements and I won't rush that.  There are a couple of pups that would truly enjoy doing Agility - any adult interested in engaging in this fun activity, should let me know.  :+)

Gosh when is this wind going to die down??  I am thrilled with the sunshine but not that chilly, full blown breeze!


Peach is a Cracker Jack!  Energetic, smart, confident with a curious mind.  Likes to be in motion!

A pup that has all the makings of a possible therapy doodle.

LOVED the training room!  This girl should have a job!  Maybe nose work, agility, 'search & rescue', she has it all - plus loving.

Another busy pup that wants to hike, chase, play ball........ be active.

I thought the wind today was just going to blow Gabriel right off the bench!!  He held on though.  :+)
Surprised everyone in the training room with his eagerness to do everything asked of him.  Of course, those little legs had to do double time to cover the room but he never skipped a beat.

A more sedate pup.  Likes to please but not be overwhelmed.  A true companion type.

The sign says it all.  I am sure Bellamy will be pleasantly spoiled.

A gentle soul who prefers a quiet lifestyle and home.  


2 comments: