Sunday, May 9, 2021

Gabriel misses his buddies!

 I hope everyone is doing pretty well.  I know the first few days can be a bit daunting.  Gabriel  misses his buddies but I am also getting him use to our home and other doodles which is going as expected - some are fine and others have their noses tweaked.  This too shall pass as he meshes into our household.  He did sleep last night with a few stuffed animals for comfort which I was happy about.

I just wanted to post a couple of pics of him since he was not posted on the AnnaBlog on Go Home Day.


Outside watching the 'girls'.

Gunny is being quite tolerant of him 'hanging' around.

That face!!


13 comments:

  1. Gabe!!! ❤️ You are just too cute!!! You’re going to be “one of the gang” in no time!!!

    Great first day/night here! Mosby figured out the doggie door immediately, slept like a baby, and already loves her puppy brothers/uncles/cousins (not sure what we’re calling them yet 🤣) Thank you so much, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is amazing! So happy Mo is getting along with everyone. I hope they prevent her from getting 'too bossy'! Aren't dogie doors just the best invention???? :+)

      Delete
  2. Sooo cute! Love that face💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lori. He is quite a confident lil critter as well! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is he???? Good luck to Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate the comment! Gabriel means 'God is my strength'. I hope Gabe gets a bit of luck too! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Beth. Since he had a slow start, I was not confident that he should be placed until I did more testing on him. So far, so good. Gabe has gained, grown and appears healthy. Our son has 'claimed' him, so he will be around with us until our son moves to a new location. :+)

    ReplyDelete