Saturday, May 22, 2021

Gabriel and Bellamy had a fun visit. :+)

 Yesterday, Bellamy's guardian invited Gabe and I over for some tea and a playdate for the pups.  I do believe they recognized each other and had such fun chasing, wrestling, biting and expending lots of energy.  Sally and I enjoyed our tea and watching them play.  :+)

I was so pleased to see that Gabriel was not much smaller than Bellamy at all - he has gained weight and grown quite a bit!  

After our fun visit (THANK YOU Sally!), Gabe and I went to a nursery center to pick out some plants.  Gabe was such a hit there I could hardly push our cart to make some choices.  :+) He LOVED all the attention from old, young, male or female - he was in heaven.  

After such an eventful morning, Gabe took a long nap once home.

'I NEED SOME WATER'.

YUM!

'I REMEMBER YOU'!

'CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!

'SAY UNCLE, GABE!'

NAP TIME.  :+)

They had so much fun and I am sure we will do this again!  :+)

1 comment: