Saturday, May 1, 2021

Brinkley's babies arrived on Friday afternoon! (Brinkley x Diesel)

I am only getting to this today as yesterday was a bit of a haze!

My 'special' guardians for Brinkley were kind enough to keep her with them during my crazy appointment week (hubby is in the hospital with pneumonia so I did not want Brinkley here alone).  As soon as I returned from the second temperament test late Friday morning, they brought Brinkley here.  

After chit chatting for a bit, they left but did not even get out of my driveway when the first pup presented itself to the world!  Can you believe it??  Talk about timing!!

So, the rest of the afternoon I was on whelp watch to welcome the three other pups waiting their turn.

All was over with by 3:00 pm which I was so grateful for.  Having a small litter was a 'present' to me for sure.  With spring baby chicks, new baby piglets delivered, a truckload of tree logs coming...my plate is rather full at this time.  BUT - all is good, and I am grateful.  :+)

Although I have not cleaned up Brinkley yet, she still sparkles.  :+)

I will do my best to contact those on her list, please be patient.

  1. Jade (Female) - arrived at 12:20 pm. Jade is apricot in color and weighs 11 1/4 ounces.
  2. Bruno (Male) - Presented himself at 1:24 pm weighing 11 7/8 ounces.
  3. Amber (Female) weighed 12 5/8 ounces when she arrived at 2:40 pm.  Amber is an apricot and white abstract.
  4. Chip (Male) was a whooping 13 ounces!  Gheesh!  He arrived at 3:01 pm and is chocolate.
This afternoon, I weighed them again and all are gaining.  Brinkley enjoys being outdoors with our other doodles and she is a very easy going mom.  Thank you Brinkley for being such an easy guest.  Beautiful coats.





No comments:

Post a Comment