Monday, August 5, 2024

LUCIE X DIESEL LITTER IS ONE WEEK OLD!

 I can't believe a week has passed!  Lucie is taking good care of her ten babies.  She cleans and nurses them very often like a good mom should.  I wish she would eat more but she eats when she wants to and is producing milk - can't complain.  :+)

The pups are active and vocal.  Momma knows what they need and when, I just supervise at this time. The pups will not open their eyes until they are 10 days or so.  They seem very content at this time which I am thankful for!

I am preparing the puppy room for when it is time to transfer them there.  It will take a few more days, but should be ready when they are.  I like to do it before they are two weeks old.  It is important for them to get some vitamin D from the sunny windows but need to keep them from 'baking' too.  Air conditioners are in place and nice shades when necessary.

As you can see below, the majority of the pups have white markings on them.  It is called an Abstract Pattern and is my favorite.  :+)











































'








6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Another special litter of pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are - I just LOVE white markings! :+) Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little pups are so cute! I can't wait to meet them!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to meeting you Pam and the little pups saying 'Hello' to you as well! Joyce

    ReplyDelete