Saturday, December 12, 2020

ELSIE'S LITTER will be a full week of age tonight!

 Elsie is a very attentive mommy and her seven pups are wiggly, healthy and nursing up a storm.  Although a solid 25 lbs, I find it amazing that she gobbles up a minimum of a pound and a half of food per day plus treats!  I thank God, I don't have a pick eater!!!  Hooray!

Each day, I weigh the pups and they are gaining nicely.  They are still way too young to have much of a personality yet but soon we will see that emerge.

Eyes and ears will not open until they are around 10 to 14 days old, so they are little 'moles' right now. (Much cuter, of course!)

Since it IS Christmas season, I made an attempt to have a somewhat holiday theme with their identification collars.  :+)


I hope this boy will have the perfect 'coal' nose at maturity.


An Opal's fire is always beautiful.


This Gold nugget would look lovely under a tree.


Who does not love the color of Holly?


Ruby's are always a welcome gift, don't you agree?


A 'Starry, Starry night sky' prompted Blue Boy's ID.


The glow and shine of Copper warm's everyone's heart.

Please note that new pics will be posted every Saturday.  As the pups get older and more animated, I sometimes will try to grab a pic mid week when possible.  Till next time, enjoy this wonderful season and keep admiring these 'gems'.  Ho, Ho, Ho! 

6 comments:

  1. They are all so precious! We can’t wait to see the pics each Saturday! -Ed & Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is hard to wait each week for pics but once they are ready for visits, after 4 weeks of age, it will be a lot easier. You will then have the opportunity to see them first hand. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet, Joyce🥰 And just a glimpse of the fun to come. I’m excited for all the prospective owners and love following all your litters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my biggest fan!!! Happy Holidays to you and yours, Anne-Marie.

    ReplyDelete