Thursday, December 17, 2020

Pups were moved!

 For many days, I have been consumed with getting Christmas preparations finished.  With family coming for the holidays, there was much to be done!

In the afternoon, I decided this snowstorm we were having today was not going to give up soon and snow clean up would not be done today but tomorrow.  This prompted me to prepare the pup room for the pups - a bit earlier than I normally do it, but an opportunity presented itself and I jumped on it.  :+)   

They settled in very quickly without any complaints.  Even though the room has a radiant floor for warmth, I still kept the heat pad in the pup pool on low for comfort.  Now, they will not only enjoy the Vitamin D from the winter sun but will have a brighter room to view as their eyes slowly open and adjust to the light.  Tomorrow, I will attach some baby toys to the enclosure to add some color and to entice them to explore as they grow.

Elsie is providing plenty of milk for her babies and they are plump and happy.




All settled.

Elsie gave me her approval for the move.  :+)






2 comments:

  1. They are growing like little weeds! Elsie looks very proud. Good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsie loves to eat - thank God! Not a picky bone in her little body. Thanks for the comment and yes, Elsie is very proud of her brood of munchkins! :+)

    ReplyDelete