Sunday, December 27, 2020

WEEK THREE

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!  Still have family here and I was having some computer issues with the upgrades-thanks to my son for the help!  How I wish things could just stay the same!  

Anyway, all seems to be working at the moment, so I will get these darling pups up!  First though, a few comments.  The pups see well now and react to movement, sound and smell.  We are now taking weights weekly rather than daily and they have had their first nail trim.  From this time forward, they will become more animated, play with each other as well as toys in their area and be a bit more curious. 

Next Sunday and going forward, I will allow visitors - only two a day and only for a half hour.  They are still very young and fragile and new people, sounds and smells will concern them - so expect some pups to be 'not interested' in you.  Don't take offense, it will be their first experience with people other than myself.  :+)

Here are the pups:








As expected, they are growing well, eating great learning about touch and soft pats along with the intro to some small chew toys.

We have survived the crux of the holidays, still a couple of sons visiting and helping out.  It is nice to have the extra hands.  :+) I hope all of you are well.


2 comments: