Monday, December 21, 2020

It was bound to happen.

 Unfortunately, I will not be breeding Jonnie as expected.  Both her guardians have COVID and their children are now being checked for the infection.  They are tired but doing well overall.  It was my decision to skip this heat cycle and wait several months in hopes all will recover and they will no longer be in a contagious state.

I know many will be disappointed but there is no need to take unnecessary risks.

Because I must skip this pairing, I did want to offer this link:  http://davisdoodles.com/index.html  This breeder is in Georgia and will have puppies available before June for those that might want to contact them right away to get on her list.  This might be just the perfect solution for some of you.  Please, I have no way of knowing when my next girl may cycle, so if I were you, I would take advantage of this breeder's availability.  :+)

3 comments:

  1. Wishing Jonnies guardians a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The extra time and effort it would take to get Jonnie to vet appointments, etc., would place more stress on them and expose others. Not what they need at this time. Let's hope the kids test negative. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Well wishes to Jonnie’s Mom and Dad. Good luck to the kiddos. Kudos to you Joyce for your understanding.

    ReplyDelete