Thursday, January 14, 2021

New experiences!

This is a week of new exploits.

First, the pups have enjoyed their foray into the outdoors!  They have conquered going down the pup ramp as the first hurdle.  Then they explored the pup yard with their mom, Elsie.  Lastly, they met some of the house girls as well!  Lots of 'firsts'!




Elsie and her pups were having such a blast outdoors today.

The pups are enjoying climbing over the stack of playground equipment. I 'pack them up' for the winter. 

Maneuvering the ramp was 'easy'.

Daisy's look is 'I AM NOT THE MILKBAR'!

All the different surfaces provide great traction and new tactile experiences.

'Let's play tag'!

Hey, where is everyone going?

 NAP TIME!

ELSIE went back to her guardians later this morning and boy was she happy to see her mommy!  I had groomed and bathed her yesterday for the big event.  I was so happy she had such a good time playing with her puppies before she left.  Good memories for all.

4 comments:

  1. These pics make me smile! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Elsie is back to her 'Queenly'status at home. I am sure she is getting extra cuddles and attention. Glad she will wake you two up with her 'happy, I am up?' kisses! Tomorrow, I sleep in!! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's missing all the girls (and her pups) :-)

      Delete
  3. How terrific to get a sunny & (relatively) warm January day for the pups to be introduced to the outdoor world! Heartwarming pics 💖

    ReplyDelete