Monday, January 25, 2021

Vaccines today!

 And the week of 'getting ready to go home' begins.

This afternoon, the pups and I went to my vets for their first Distemper and Parvo Virus Vaccines.  Once I put them all in the back cargo space, I heard a few whimpers.  After about 5 minutes, all was quiet.  It takes about 20 minutes to get to my vets but we had to wait in the car a bit before they were carried into the office for their exams.  I was waiting patiently in my vehicle.

I also brought a stool sample to be tested as I never worm or add any meds unless there is a reason too.  Thankfully, all were negative and their immune systems remain unimpeded.  I asked my vet to be particularly careful with their mouth exams because I wanted to be sure that he would agree with me that all the pups have an underbite - and they do.  Nothing to be concerned about as they are minor but it is indicated on their Health Certificates.  If this in ANY way causes anyone concern and you want a refund, 'It is in the mail'! 

The ride home was quiet as can be and not one pup expressed nausea or anxiety.  A good trip overall.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera.  :+(

No comments:

Post a Comment