Saturday, January 23, 2021

Time is moving quickly - THE SEVENTH WEEK of the Elsie x Hobbs litter.


Incredibly, this winter has been rather 'friendly' in the weather department.  Yes, we have had some snow but not the constant storms we sometimes have.  Both the pups and I are thankful because puppies enjoy going outside to run and explore; and I like them to have lots of exercise and fresh air! 

They have had plenty of both so far.  Today it is rather cold and windy, so they have been out for brief moments.  Thankfully, we had two visitations today to keep them busy and happy.

Per my email to all the new pup owners, the next two weeks will be busy ones but if you want a visit, it can be done if you are very flexible with the time and day.  :+)

As far as Pick Up Day goes - I have one curb side on Saturday at 11 am.  On Sunday, I have a curb side (time to be determined) and two pup owners for the 11 am group pick up.  Still waiting for the rest of you to make up your minds and let me know.  

Regarding Assignments:  

  • Please note, I will try to be as prompt as possible but MUST wait for my trainer's write ups.  Once received, I will call you with your assignment.  At that time I MUST have a name for your pup - NO EXCUSES - you have had weeks to decide on one for a girl or boy!  :+)
  • ALSO, I will need the balance of payment sent to me very quickly because I will only have till Feb. 10th to receive your check for bank clearance.  If not received by that day, I will hold it and you will be required to bring cash at pick up day.  I have to say, our Post Office has NOT been prompt with mail lately with several people out sick.  :+(
  • If you are open to ANY pup from this litter, it would be best that you mail out your check to ADNE for the balance now and there will be no surprises.  If you are unhappy with your assignment, your money is 100% refunded.  No issues there at all.
  • If you have sent me your preferences, I really try to stay in that choice range but cannot guarantee it. If you have not done so, please do so soon.  Thank you.
On to the pics!  :+)

'Coal' (Black Collar) - 4 3/4 lb. at 7 wks.

'Holly' (Green Collar) - 5 1/2 lb. at 7 wks.

Graduated from 'Meatball to Meatloaf' - Copper Collar is 6 lb. at 7 wks.

Gold Collar is anxious for lunch.  Weighs 4 lbs. at 7 weeks.

Blue Collar is 4 3/4 lb. at 7 Wks.

Opal Collar is 5 solid lbs. at 7 weeks.

Ruby Collar is 4 3/4 lb. at 7 wks.

The pups are doing great and I will post pics of their 'adventures' during the next couple of weeks.  I know you are all anxious to have your fur baby at home, so get prepared!  Check out the Supply List under the Pup Prep Links!  Please read the Contract that you will need to sign on Pick Up Day(s) and those owners who have not sent me decisions on pick up as well as preferences need to do so, please.

2 comments:

  1. So many sweet faces in this litter & shades from sand to deep bronze. This is a beautiful group of puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree! Are they all apricots or do I see a caramel or two? I can not believe that they are already seven weeks. Their coats all look very similar.
    Love picture day!

    ReplyDelete