Friday, January 29, 2021

REGARDING COVID - Please read for future litters.

I know many of you are concerned about COVID.  I don't mind if you want to wear a mask when you come here to visit pups, etc. - just know I DO NOT WEAR THEM.  If this bothers you at all, please work with another breeder who embraces the same mindset as you do.

After reading, comparing notes and searching alternative media sources not (ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc.) and having a scientist in the family, I have an entirely different view of this so-called 'Pandemic'.

Respect is a two way street.  I respect your opinion and your choices.  However, I have the right to conduct my business as I wish.  Henceforth, any person who has sent in an application, please understand that I don't wear masks.  I also will not accept any application that will not come to my group meeting on pick up day for your pup.  Yes, you can wear a mask and yes, you will be 6 feet apart from the next couple but I will NO LONGER do curbside pick ups.  The group meeting is too important for ANY of my future pup buyers to miss.  

It is not my intention to disappoint people but I feel so strongly about this that I would rather you find another breeder to do business with.  It is not worth it to me to not provide you with as much information as possible regarding the health and welfare of your new pup.  Providing a booklet of information (and most new owners NOT reading it) is a disservice to my pups. Vaccines, chemical flea and tick meds, food, vet visits, etc. are gone over carefully with time to ask questions at a group meeting.  Most, are so tickled to finally have their pup, no one reads the material that is so vital to making good decisions.  

Sadly, my current litter will be curbside as that was the consensus of the group - that will not be an option for the future.  Of course, all need to be healthy.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment