Wednesday, September 22, 2021

AXEL! The 'Lone Ranger' of Sadie's litter of one.

Although Axel has no siblings to speak of, he does very well by himself.  Our house girls go visit him; and Sadie is with him numerous times during the day but all in all, he is doing well.  I carry him around often and enjoy him on my lap while I use the rocking chair on my deck in the early morning.  He raises his little nose and takes some deep whiffs of the outdoors - rather adorable.  :+)

Don't you just love those little white toes?



Here he is enjoying the view on our outdoor table.  
Pretty soon he will really check out his world here at ADNE.

I still don't know what I will be doing with Axel - selling as a pup, a possible breeder to another program or keeping for a potential guardian home.  I will not be making this decision until he is around seven weeks or so.  





6 comments: