Thursday, September 16, 2021

PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT CORNERSTONE LABRADOODLES!!!!

 To those on my waitlist:

I am so happy to tell you that the above breeder is in Maryland and has availability on her litter going home in OCTOBER!!!  

Here is her link:   https://www.cornerstonelabradoodles.com/upcoming-litters/lulu-and-finns-puppies/

Sonali is a wonderful and caring breeder and you would do well to contact her ASAP  to get on this list(s)!  I know that I will not have any puppies for a while as none of my girls are 'in season', so PLEASE don't miss this opportunity to contact Sonali and have a pup home for the holidays.  :+) 

It is a doable distance for most who have contacted me for a pup.  I wish any and all of you well if you move forward getting a pup from Cornerstone Labradoodles.  


:+)  Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment