Tuesday, April 14, 2020

IMPORTANT DATES:

I have several dates that I would like those purchasing a pup from the SADIE X BOOMER LITTER to place on your devices or calendars.

If anything should change, I will update but otherwise, this is the rundown:

  • APRIL 30 - Temperament Testing.  Please note that I will not have the write ups until after the weekend.  When I call you with your assigned pup, I will need the following:  a NAME (be prepared for a male or a female!).  Your balance of $2,250 will need to be sent to me.  I need it to arrive by May 7th, so be sure to get it in the mail to my address on the website.  If I do not receive it by May 7th, I will call you to make other arrangements.  If it truly does not matter to you which pup you will be assigned, you can send the balance any time now.
  • MAY 4 - This litter has been scheduled for an eye exam, but it could be cancelled if there are still restrictions from COVID 19.  My last litter was cancelled much to my disappointment.  I like to provide this extra service but it is not in my hands to control.  :+(  The pups will also be seeing my regular vet for their vaccines and Health Certificates at 8 am that morning.  Lots of traveling for me and them this day!
  • MAY 7th - They will be back at my regular vet for their surgeries.  They will be at the vets for most of the day.  Trust me, they will be coddled and carried around and snuggled like babies from the staff. 
  • MAY 9th - is PICK UP DAY!  Still not sure if it will be curbside, like the last litter or if we can have my discussion meeting.  If the weather is nice, I can set up chairs outside in the Pup Yard or Front Yard 6 feet apart if that works for everyone.  Time will be determined later.
I hope this post will be helpful to you for planning.   :+)  Joyce 

No comments:

Post a Comment