Monday, April 27, 2020

In desperate need of a haircut!

My stud hopeful, vin Diesel, looks like a Maine black bear!  His guardian was becoming concerned since no groomers are open.  I was hoping to visit Diesel soon, so offered to trim him.

He came prancing in and immediately my girls swarmed him.  He handled it beautifully, showing respect but not being overly submissive.  Before long he was bowing to play.  :+)

Diesel is a dream boy.  He is so cuddly and gentle and has no issues with touching toes, tail, ears, mouth or any other part of his body.  His coat is so luxurious, soft, drapes like a silk curtain.  I could not have hoped for a more handsome black stud to grace my program

He will be tested in June and I sure hope the testing Gods are kind and he begins his 'job' soon.  :+)

Looking like a bear with 5 inches of coat!

It drapes beautifully when I pull it back.

My girls were very interested in this mysterious dark coated studley male!

A lot was cut off but a bit more to go.

Love that tongue.

Showing off his new physique.

I adore black Labradoodles.  I breed for them unlike many other breeders.  If you do not want a black doodle for a potential pet, you should NOT fill out an application for an ADNE pup.  If the best pup for your family is a black one, that is the pup you will be assigned.  Many breeders avoid blacks and I strongly urge you to get a pup from one of them.

5 comments:

  1. We loved Diesel. Such a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed black doodles are special ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure are and your Mac Gregor is one of them! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Love black doodles! The only male dog we’ve had was a black doodle named Puck. He was such a fine & handsome boy ❤️ I have to think part of it is that it’s harder to see their expressions & features in photos. Two beautiful ADNE pups from our litter are Dante and Winston. Hard to imagine more handsome dogs. Diesel looks great! He’s also a favorite of ours ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Brinkley and Diesel had a date, you would want to kidnap Diesel. :+) What a love!

    ReplyDelete