Sunday, April 5, 2020

PICS OF THE NEW FAMILIES!

Thank you Lord for giving us good weather, a smooth pick up day in spite of the chaos caused by the COVID - 19 virus and for the wonderful new owners that followed all my directions and were pretty much on time!

WHAT a day!  I have heard from a few of you with reports that the trip home went well.  The biggest question has been 'How much to feed'?  Your pup's weight is on the yellow half sheet called the Health Certificate.  Then you can figure how much based on what you are feeding - there is always a chart on the food bag.  :+)

After the pick ups, I started on the cleaning for Sadie's pups to move in.  They are happy for more room.

Without delay, here are the happy owners of a brand, spanking new ADNE pup!  CONGRATULATIONS and be well!  Don't hesitate to call or email with questions or concerns.  I am here to support you in any way I can.  HUGS!

'Violet' was violet collar girl.  So happy mom got the 'hi five' from her sons to bring a 'girl' into the family

'Lola' (Teal Collar) will bring a whole new dimension to 'taking a walk' in this household.  :+)

'Skipper' is aptly named for all his new adventures with this active couple. Ahoy,  my boy!

Dewey (Blue Collar) will bring much joy and laughter to this family who recently lost their beloved pet.

Pink Collar who is now 'Rocki' will be quite the entertainer.  I asked that when Rocki is older,
I would love to see her in a pink tutu.  She has the drama and the curls.

Rosie, who sported the rose collar, will have lots of hands to give her hugs and play-time.

'Bruin' aka coal collar.  I sure hope he gets to see a few games and wears a Bruin shirt to show support!
Love those Bruins!!!

Thanks everyone for making the trip, being great throughout my process and hanging in there in spite of COVID 19.  Stay safe, don't forget training and give my fur babies lots of hugs and kisses!  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment