Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A chip off the ol' block!

After my vet visit this morning, I went to visit DIESEL who is a son of Boomer and Gunny.  What a DELIGHTFUL boy!

He is slightly smaller than his daddy which was what I was hoping for.  A gorgeous silky, silky, black wavy fleece coat that his guardians keep long.  I expect he will get a 'big boy' haircut soon but I know how hard it is to want to cut a coat like this.

My thoughts on his mature size is roughly 25 to 28 lbs. and about 17 inches in height.  I am looking forward to his testing in about 4 months!  What stunning pups he will produce.  Oh, and his temperament is sooooo sweet and cuddly - a real momma's boy!  :=)


Cuddled next to his momma indoors.  He kept coming towards me for pats so we had to  'squish' him.  :+).
Love his white splashes!

Outdoors he looks like a black Maine bear!  His coat is so luxurious, you just want to  keep your hands on him.
His guardian says his favorite things are 'being brushed and cuddled'...oh, and playing keep away!



No comments:

Post a Comment