Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Sadie had a grooming today.

Like all mother's, Sadie has been working hard and needed some 'beauty time'.  I had given her a bath a few days ago and today, I finally had a few hours to give her a good brushing, cut and massage.  She obviously has been groomed often because her manners were terrific!  Thank you Brittany for giving her lots of practice.  :+)

Sadie has such a pretty face.

Hard to believe this girl was deep chocolate as a pup!  Now she is a stunning 'Lavender'.  That is the color code name
for a chocolate that dilutes in the Labradoodle world.   It looks like a melting icicle color to me!

My take is that any of the chocolates in her litter will dilute to Lavender.  I have never had a chocolate doodle remain chocolate at maturity.  They are indeed rare!

2 comments:

  1. Sadie looks so beautiful❣️ I can only imagine how soft she feels. She’s always had such a luxurious coat! Please give her a hug from me 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will. She gets hugs every day. :+)

    ReplyDelete