Monday, March 9, 2020

WEEK FIVE - JONNIE X DUCKIE!

Although a pack filled day, I was happy that Jonnie's pups cooperated and we were able to get their five week pics done pretty quickly!

Maybe they are still have a hangover from all the attention they received over the weekend!  Ha, ha.

They have been using the potty box quite well and that makes clean up nice and simple.  I love a litter that catches on so quickly.  :+). They now look forward to their meals and gobble it all up.  They still love to nurse on Jonnie but I have reduced that to about one or two a day as Jonnie will be back with her guardians by the weekend.  My Home Girls are eager to teach and entertain the pups so still lots of nurturing will continue.

Yes, I am busy with two litters but I knew that.  Truly just one hectic week is not so bad.  I always  schedule my matings based on the number of weeks of 'overlap'.  I keep it as short as possible so I have the time for the care necessary.

Here are these cuties!

Pink Girl has such a unique 'rust' color mixed with her phantom pattern.

Green Boy is still recovering from the weekend 'love feast'!

Teal Girl was such a good sport for her photo session.

Coal Boy was picture perfect as well!

Blue Boy tipped the basket over.  Are we surprised???  :+)

Rose Girl is about to take a nap.  Look at the pretty eye color.

Violet was bright eyed and busy tailed.  :+)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, have they changed in a week’s time! I can’t choose a favorite among them 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this week's pic of him. :+) Of course, you know I love blacks!! And when they have bits of white...ooooh my.

    ReplyDelete